I enjoyed this process better then the others I had gone through.
Indian Ink felt more free and was versatile, however the after affects of when they dried
I felt was not as appealing as I thought it would be, so to make it more affective I had to add paint just to darken up the bits that I wanted darken. When I had finished the piegoen I noticed that I had put a lot more effort into the bird then I had the rest so going back over it without ruining my pieces was what I needed to do,
and it actually worked out for the best. I was rather impressed with myself from coming to tech with absolutely nothing in mind what I was going to complete to having #3 pieces done and a board to mount them on.